Juvenile Drug And Alcohol Crimes

Underage Drinking, Juvenile Defense Attorney

Are you the parent or guardian of a minor who has fallen into trouble with alcohol abuse or drug use? Are you worried about your son's or daughter's participation in underage drinking? By seeking help from an experienced lawyer, you can address these juvenile law problems head on.

Is your son or daughter in trouble with the juvenile law system? Call the law office of J. Michael Price II at 214-651-1121 or toll free at 877-651-1121 to schedule your consultation with me. I understand the steps we need to take to get your child out of the criminal system and back on the right path.

Getting An Underage Person Back On Track

I have been a criminal defense attorney for more than a decade and have handled more than 1,000 cases. Cases involving underage criminal law must be treated with a sense of urgency. Kids are impressionable, and these days, their lives are very fast-paced. Effective defense of juvenile crimes can make a marked difference in a kid's life. Whether the minor succumbed to peer pressure, has a chemical imbalance or behavioral problems, or has made a series of bad decisions, legal help is available.

I provide effective, focused defense to juveniles who have been charged with crimes such as the following:

  • Underage drinking
  • Drug use
  • Destruction of property (vandalism and graffiti)
  • Other juvenile crimes

With intervention and a solid defense, it is possible to prevent these mistakes from following your child into adulthood. Your child may need alcohol or drug treatment rather than punishment.

Building A Solid Defense

I can get involved early and investigate all facts of the underage criminal law case. I use the latest technology in my investigation and scrutinize all police reports and viable witnesses. I call in additional professionals, such as counselors, psychiatrists and psychologists, whenever necessary. I strive to build the strongest defense possible and get the best possible results for youngsters who have fallen into legal trouble.

Contact me today to schedule your consultation.

For more information, please see my Juvenile Crimes site.