A Highly Respected Texas Criminal Defense Attorney
There are thousands of lawyers anxious to attract your business in Dallas/Fort Worth and throughout North Texas. It can seem impossible to know what attorney has the right blend of experience, service and proven results to handle your case.
At the law office of J. Michael Price II, we think there are some important distinctions that set our service and ability apart from the competition. With thousands of clients defended, our Dallas, Texas, criminal defense lawyer has established an unshakable commitment to providing outstanding and personal criminal defense to our clients.
A Proud Career of Results-Driven Criminal Defense in Collin County, Texas
Our office and our preeminent attorney, J. Michael Price II represent clients in a wide range of criminal defense cases, from DWI arrests to cyberspace and white collar crimes. When you are looking for an attorney to handle your case, no matter how small or how large, this is what you need to know about our practice:
- Mike is 1 of only 5 lawyers in Dallas to be Board Certified in criminal law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and Board Certified in Criminal Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification.
- He is AV Rated* through Martindale Hubbell, the highest possible rating available for legal ability and legal ethics.
- He has handled more than 2,000 cases in courts across North Texas obtaining dismissals, no-bills and winning not guilty verdicts for many defendants, defending against charges for every type of crime.
- Our criminal defense practice operates in local, state and federal courts, handling a wide range of criminal defense cases such as violent crimes, drug cases, distribution and possession of child pornography, DWI, theft and juvenile crimes.
- While many of Mike's colleagues like to focus on their past experience as a prosecutor or judge, Mike stays focused on achieving results in the courtroom.
"The best lawyer to defend a person accused of a crime is an attorney who has devoted his entire career to defending the rights of people rather than trying to put people in jail or prison."
— J. Michael Price II
We Understand Your Situation — We Can Help
When you have been accused of a crime, it is normal to feel embarrassed, frustrated or confused about the situation you are in. In this difficult and stressful time, it is important that you work with a criminal defense attorney you can trust.
If you are looking for representation backed by proven results and that will fight tirelessly for you, then call our office today at 214-651-1121/877-651-1121 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation with our Collin County, Texas, criminal defense attorney.