J Michael Price Named Best Lawyer in Dallas, TX
D Magazine recently recognized criminal defense attorney and litigator J. Michael Price as one of the “Best Lawyers in Dallas.” This legal guide aims to help consumers in and around the Dallas area more easily identify the best legal professionals who they might call for legal assistance and representation.
Mike Price was selected after peer nominations and evaluation by a blue-ribbon panel and the magazine’s editorial staff. His selection was based on providing the highest quality of criminal defense representation to clients facing criminal charges for more than 27 years. He has defended over 3,500 people in both state and federal criminal court and is board certified in criminal trial law by both the Texas Board of Legal Specialty Certification and by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. Mike Price is the only criminal attorney in Collin County, Texas, with this dual certification.
In addition to his many recognitions, the case results Mike obtains speak for themselves. The following are only a few select case results out of many positive outcomes:
- Client tried to defend against a road raging driver by retrieving a handgun, and the Grand Jury found the client acted in self-defense, and they refused to indict for several weapons charges.
- Grand jury dismissed aggravated assault with a deadly weapon charge based on a showing the client was not guilty.
- The District Attorney dismissed marijuana possession charges against a well-respected teacher based on Price’s defense strategy.
- Client accused of three felony counts of child pornography got charges reduced to misdemeanors, served no jail time, and did not have to register as a sex offender.
- District Attorney dismissed DWI charges after a showing that the client had a medical condition that officers mistook for intoxication.
- Client found not guilty of DWI at trial despite field sobriety and breathalyzer test results.
- A traffic stop was suppressed by the court, leading to a not guilty finding at trial for marijuana possession.
- Three law students faced public intoxication charges, which could derail their future law careers. On the morning trial was set to begin, the prosecuting attorney dropped all charges based on evidence presented by Mike Price.
Of course, no case results guarantee any future results, but these are a demonstration of how effectively attorney Mike Price works for his clients. The firm handles all types of criminal matters, including juvenile cases, misdemeanors, and felony offenses in North Texas and federal courts. No case is too minor or too serious for the firm to handle, as any criminal conviction can impact your life and your future. You deserve the best defense available in Plano, Dallas, and throughout Collin County.
You Deserve the Best Criminal Defense Attorney In Dallas as Named in D Magazine
If you are facing criminal charges of any kind, you want the best criminal defense lawyer on your side. You want J. Michael Price defending you against your charges. Contact us online or call 214-765-8000 to discuss your arrest and charges and how we might assist you. Our office in Plano near the Dallas North Tollway and Tennyson Parkway is accessible for Clients from Dallas to McKinney, or from to Denton to Allen. Do not wait - there is too much on the line not to reach out right away.