Plano Violent Crime Lawyer
If you have been charged with a serious crime, you need a serious criminal defense. I am attorney J. Michael Price II, and I have been a violent crime lawyer in Dallas, Texas, since 1995.
Fighting Charges Of Murder, Rape, Kidnapping And Armed Robbery In Texas
I have personally handled more than 2,000 criminal cases in the past 15 years in a wide array of practice areas, and my aggressive approach and meticulous preparation have gotten successful results for my clients. I am focused on staunchly defending the constitutional rights of my clients who have been charged with:
- Murder: The severe potential consequences, especially here in Texas, make this the most serious charge, and it should be handled by a skilled lawyer.
- Assault and battery: We represent cases where the alleged victim ranges from a spouse or friend to a complete stranger.
- Kidnapping: This is another charge with very serious potential consequences, and we utilize all the tools available to fight for you.
- Rape and sexual assault: We use thorough investigation and employ experts, when necessary, to oppose these charges that can cause lifelong damage to you, your family and reputation.
- Armed robbery: This type of aggravated theft charge requires an aggressive defense, and we work from the start to mitigate the harm an armed robbery charge can cause.
I Will Work Tirelessly On Your Behalf To Protect Your Rights
When you ask me to take your case, I promise to thoroughly investigate all charges against you, bringing in a team of relevant professionals to get all pertinent facts, and interview all witnesses. I have access to cutting-edge technology that will help us reconstruct any crime scene.
I want the judge and jury to be able to visualize what happened. Because I prepare every case as though it is going to trial, I check out every lead and leave no stone unturned that might help clear your name.
For a legal defense that is aggressive and second to none contact the Texas violent crime lawyer who has helped hundreds of people just like you. Call 214-765-8000 so I can start the process of defending you.