DALLAS VIOLENT CRIMES ATTORNEY
If you have been charged with a serious crime, you need a serious criminal defense. I am attorney J. Michael Price II, and I have been a violent crime lawyer in Dallas, Texas, since 1995.
Fighting Charges Of Murder, Rape, Kidnapping And Armed Robbery In Texas
I have personally handled more than 2,000 criminal cases in the past 15 years in a wide array of practice areas, and my aggressive approach and meticulous preparation have gotten successful results for my clients. I am focused on staunchly defending the constitutional rights of my clients who have been charged with:
- Murder: The severe potential consequences, especially here in Texas, make this the most serious charge, and it should be handled by a skilled lawyer.
- Assault and battery: We represent cases where the alleged victim ranges from a spouse or friend to a complete stranger.
- Kidnapping: This is another charge with very serious potential consequences, and we utilize all the tools available to fight for you.
- Rape and sexual assault: We use thorough investigation and employ experts, when necessary, to oppose these charges that can cause lifelong damage to you, your family and reputation.
- Armed robbery: This type of aggravated theft charge requires an aggressive defense, and we work from the start to mitigate the harm an armed robbery charge can cause.
I Will Work Tirelessly On Your Behalf To Protect Your Rights
When you ask me to take your case, I promise to thoroughly investigate all charges against you, bringing in a team of relevant professionals to get all pertinent facts, and interview all witnesses. I have access to cutting-edge technology that will help us reconstruct any crime scene.
I want the judge and jury to be able to visualize what happened. Because I prepare every case as though it is going to trial, I check out every lead and leave no stone unturned that might help clear your name.
For a legal defense that is aggressive and second to none, contact the Texas violent crime lawyer who has helped hundreds of people just like you. Call 214-765-8000 so I can start the process of defending you.
Title: Dallas TX Gun Rights Lawyer | Collin County Weapon Brandishing Defense
Description: If you are facing a weapons charge anywhere in North Texas, call the law office of attorney J. Michael Price II, located in Dallas, Texas, for representation.
The Second Amendment and Texas concealed weapons laws can be complicated and confusing when it comes to unauthorized use or concealed guns. Criminal defense lawyer J. Michael Price II has the knowledge and experience to offer a strong legal criminal defense to clients facing allegations involving weapons of all kinds. From my Dallas, Texas, law firm, I have handled more than 2,000 criminal cases since 1995, and I can help you.
Dallas, Texas, Law Firm Handling All Types Of Weapons Charges
Some of the weapons charges may include:
- UCW — unlawfully carrying a weapon
- Concealed handgun license violations
- Concealed guns or firearms at airports or other public places
- Unlawfully brandishing or discharging a weapon
- Illegal sale of a weapon
- Possession of a machine gun or prohibited weapon
- Being a felon in possession of a firearm
Whether the weapon involved is a switchblade knife or an assault rifle, the penalties for breaking the law can include fines, prison time, losing the right to own a deadly weapon or other punishment, depending upon the nature of the offense.
Trust Your Criminal Defense To A Successful Attorney
If you are facing allegations of a weapons charge, either alone or as part of an aggravated assault, you need a strong defense. In complex criminal cases, I follow a high standard for all of my clients in my wide variety of practice areas. After the initial investigation of the police reports and interviews with any witnesses, I use the latest in computer technology to research the case. If I need the assistance of prominent professionals to delve into some of the more complex aspects of the case, I have access to the best and brightest. I use all of these factors together to formulate the best possible defense on your behalf.
For all of your questions about Texas concealed weapons laws, contact the law office of J. Michael Price II in Dallas today. I handle every case personally and look forward to assisting you. Call us today at 214-765-8000.